Thank you for applying at Palatial Living Mobile Home Subdivision. We desire to provide the highest quality in housing for all individuals that qualify under our guidelines. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws including all Fair Housing Laws and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, familial status, or source of income, made unlawful by Federal, State, or Local laws.
Our subdivision is strictly owner-occupied. Proof of ownership will be required. No subletting, renting, or occupation by more than the permitted number of individuals will be permitted. All individuals 18 and older intending to reside in Palatial Living must qualify, be approved and sign a Lease Agreement prior to taking occupancy of any residence. Palatial Living is a pet-free community.
Below is a list of guidelines that must be met by each applicant. This document has also been designed to outline our process in determining your qualifications.
1) Application. A signed and fully completed application is needed for each adult 18 or older. The required non-refundable application fee is to be paid before the application will be processed. Proper deposit is required to hold any space. Submitted applications are valid for 45 days from the date of submission. If approved, the lease agreement must be signed within that same time period.
2) Credit History. A credit report will be pulled for all applicants. Credit is reviewed under the discretion of management, looking for all negative remarks on the credit report. The following items found on the credit report will be considered grounds for denial of an application:
-Any unpaid collection accounts, unpaid judgments or liens, unpaid charge-off accounts, current past due accounts, and excessive past due history
3) Rental History. A positive rental history or mortgage payment history for a minimum of one year. Delinquent payments or failure to fulfill terms on a prior lease are grounds for denial.
4) Employment. Current and/or prior employment for a minimum of 1 year.
5) Income. Two current pay stubs and/or tax returns will serve as proof of income.
6) Criminal Background. In order to maintain a better living environment, a criminal background check will be performed on each applicant. If a court conviction for any of the following reasons is found, it may be considered grounds for denial:
-Felony convictions and/or misdemeanor convictions
7) Identification and Citizenship Status. State or federal identification, such as a birth certificate or U.S. passport. If non-U.S. citizen, documentation of immigration status is required.
Currently we are unable to accept applications submitted online. Please feel free to print off the application below and submit it to the Palatial Living office at 410 W. 725 N., Logan, Utah.